Natalie is part of LPL Business Solutions, a service that provides industry-trained LPL professionals who can simplify operations and streamline advisors' practices. She partners with advisors to provide support on administrative tasks and client management functions.
Natalie has worked in the financial services industry for six years in an administrative role at Raymond James Financial Services. She joined LPL in 2021 to apply her experience working with advisors in the Admin Solutions Program.
Education and Licensing
Natalie received a Bachelor's degree in Communication Studies from University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
Natalie is a true Carolina Girl and a huge Tar Heels basketball fan. She is a single Mom and her daughter Bianca is her world! She was featured on CBS local TV (QC@3) in 2019 for her personal shopping business. Natalie is also a big foodie - eating out or cooking at home.
As your Administrative Consultant, I will partner with you to:
- Apply my knowledge and training in LPL's proprietary software including ClientWorks, Account View, and Move Money
- Manage standard account activity, prepare and process new account paperwork and oversee reporting, maintenance, transfers, and cash management of existing accounts, Client RMDs, and Direct Business accounts
- Assist with any ClientWorks notifications and other high priority issues
- Help your clients with the setup and questions surrounding the AccountView tool
- Assist with ClientWorks account or household cleanup, CRM maintenance, or other project work on an as-needed basis
- Schedule appointments, manage your calendar, maintain client correspondence, and assist in meeting preparation